IT Support Technician
Location: Haywards Heath
Contract: Fixed Term & Full Time
We are seeking a confident communicator who wants to develop a career within a Technical Support Department that offers 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support to people using assistive software in the workplace such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
Previous experience of resolving PC and software issues & CompTIA A+ or similar IT related qualification would be very advantageous for this role. A solid grounding in Microsoft Office and Apple products would be also beneficial.
- Install, set up and configure software and hardware as appropriate
- Provide technical support for all software, hardware, telephones and server issues as appropriate, including liaison with third parties.
- To provide a market leading standard of products and services to clients.
- To build effective and collaborative relationships with internal and external clients.
- Provide customers with information that is accurate and presented in a uncomplicated easy to read format
- To maintain an up to date understanding of relevant products and their benefits.
- Maintain client support records.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org